The main purpose of this role is to support the team by taking primary responsibility for answering the busy main office phone and carrying out administrative activities and other office support tasks for a very busy office.
This role reports directly to the Regional Manager of Client Services who has responsibility for the day to day management of the role.
This role does have a level of direct service delivery responsibilities, the person in this role will have contact with members of the public including existing knowmore clients, as the first point of contact on reception and answering the office telephone number. Therefore, it is expected that the person in this role will have a general understanding of knowmore’s work and of the needs of knowmore’s clients and act appropriately. The administrative duties can be extensive and varied from booking hotels and flights to handling legal mail, therefore an applicant with an organised positive, can-do attitude is sought.
- Maintain a high level of attention to detail in all activities but especially in record keeping, data entry and filing
- Maintain high standards of discretion and show ability to handle difficult situations with tact and sensitivity and when appropriate refer to a more appropriate colleague
- Maintain a flexible collegial and professional approach to working within a multi-disciplinary team
- Maintain ability to work independently and also contribute positively as a part of a team
A competitive salary commensurate with the not for profit sector is offered together with the availability of salary packaging to achieve a tax effective total salary package. In addition to being a flexible workplace, knowmore offers 10% superannuation (0.5% above the SGC), a 37.5 -hour working week and 4 weeks annual leave, including annual leave loading.
How to apply
Further Information about the position is available here.
Inquiries about the role should be directed to Ainsley Jardine-Wilson,knowmore’s Human Resources Manager, on 02 8267 7400.
Your application must include:
- A cover letter outlining why you are applying for this position
- A resume with your skills, experience and qualifications
- A written response outlining your responses to the selection criteria (maximum of four pages)
Applications should be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than 3.00pm Thursday 1 November 2018.