Getting documents

What documents do I need?

You may need different types of documents to apply for different types of compensation. It is important that you get legal advice about the redress or compensation options that are relevant to you.

Common document requirements

You may need to provide certified copies of your identification (ID). You may  need to access records from government or non-government institutions. You may want to access a copy of your lodged NRS application. Learn more: