Redress schemes

Learn more about your options for redress and compensation

If you are a survivor of child sexual abuse, you may want redress or compensation. You might want recognition of the wrongdoing done to you and to recover money you have paid or will need to pay to help you heal. knowmore lawyers can give you advice about your compensation options and refer you to a civil claims lawyer.

Learn more about each redress or compensation option.