This resource and training website is for services that are funded by the Department of Social Services, to support people applying for Redress. In consultation with services, we have developed a manual, fact sheets, and video tutorials to provide helpful information as you work with your clients. The aim is to reduce the stress of service providers in completing the necessary forms, and to share our expertise and learnings.
Through this project knowmore can help you:
- understand the National Redress Scheme
- provide tailored training on NRS the form
- by providing manuals and information sheets on emerging issues for survivors, including financial implications
- connect with services locally and nationally
- directly engage with a lawyer for legal advice
- by reviewing redress applications you have prepared
- by being included in conversations with your clients, when legal issues are being discussed
Have a training request?
“I am excited and honoured to be working with the support services to help improve outcomes for clients in their engagement with the National Redress Scheme”