What to do if you are disappointed with your National Redress Scheme offer

Author: knowmore, Category: About the NRS, Jurisdiction: National

knowmore can help you consider your options if you have received an offer from the National Redress Scheme. This includes accepting or declining the offer, requesting a review or applying to have the decision revoked.